8/15/08

Dynasty Vs. Complex

[Dynasty]

.Im a gun, your useless like holster
.Im pulling mad hoes your still masterbating to posters
.I Got you feeling like a vegeterian, cause you dont want beef with me
.When my fist be swinging like monkey's on trees
.See im unstoppable im feeling like Christopher Kent
.Your music is garbage you sound like a fake Eminem
.How the phuck you gon step to me
.when you cant stop something that cant be cease


[Complex]

ya name is Dynasty as you can see
but look harder you about to DIE NASTY
ill burn you up like i got fire on my feet
squash ya a$$ while you burn beneath
take ya chain n simply hang ya self
cuz its a lot easier than being left on the shelf
you cant see me im just a ghost
n you scared as sh*t while i just roast
ill end ya career n make it the worst
youll be worse than when weezy rhymed jerp
you my homie but today your are finished
go see Dr. Dre n get ya sh*t replenished
cuz when i say him they all say boo
so i leave ya wack a$$ behind ready for round two

No comments: