8/15/08

Yay Area Vs. Kid K-oss

[Kidd K-oss]

someone better then me come on what you drinkin
i`ll blow ya brains out to see what you thinking
want something from me here get a slug
*****s get clapped quick like a bug
u trash, dudes know im real when im spitting
you been lost, sumthing like hillie Clliton
who me? im bush cause i love war
f iraq i got weapons of mass destruction in my drawer
im a deli i stay with cheddar
you just a broke **** who cant get it together
im a menace to ya hood like Denis
got a prob we can exchange bullets like tennis
you not on my level time to face it
what you spent on ya house was the same price as the bracelet
i got a new flow but same dough fag
yeah you from the bay but roc a rainbow flag

[Yay Area]

Kid K-oss bout 2 get knocked out this playoff,
Knock him out the box, while I have this nice day off,
When he sees this his expression shows on his avatar,
All shocked & surprised lookin’ @ these classic bars,
He stay @ a ****** bar, He’s on the cover of a fag0t magazine,
Stay whackin’ in front of the computer screen, watchin’ fag0t scenes,
I rock throwbacks that cost almost a thousand
This brotha hear fruitier than Broke Back Mountain, man I flow like fountains,
Number of emcees I bodied, I’m still countin’, Still pouncin’…
Over emcees who actually face against the great,
I stay hard like 13 year old boys doin’ masturbates,
This fool K-Oss really think he gon’ be the next Y!A champion,
When I been the Y!A champ a year ago he was just my fan or companion,
He just gon’ play the back like when Pac was with Digital Underground dancin’,
Have him bleed like he hit his period so now he crampin’,
While you getting buried the my fans just there chantin’,

No comments: