8/15/08

H.M H.A vs Kill Yo Self Fool

[Kill Yo Self Fool]

This my first bar and I’m already catching the sense of flawless victory
An emo white boy put up with Rap is highly contradictory
I’m a Soldier, ur an emo kid that is never gonna learn
******* with the fire, worthless ***** u freezin then you burn
You wanna go to war, ***** I’m ready 4 the mission
Killing competition and packing heavy ammunition
Ill put you on a body bag and send you on the way
Ill always have a bullet if you wanna come and play

[Half Man Half Amazing]

Ur career’s hand in hand wit ya name, it’s a suicide
On the block its do or die or u do and die
U aint no fcukin goon like u was doin’ Plies
U weak and u frail, I can see it thru ya eyes
I’m packed wit rhymes, u wack u bore me
I came to end ya career but u gon do it for me
So I aint even tryin, I’m the lion of this jungle
U just lyin and u stumblin’, need to keep it on the humble
Cause if u Rumble wit the Royal, we wont fake fight
Leave ya skull crumbled or I leave ya wit ya face sniped
Quit wit tha mumblin and grumblin fore I get to dumpin
Charlie Brown aint seen nothin’ this Great since he seen the Pumpkin
And I don’t even battle rap on the daily
Kill Yo Self Fool, u need to, u prolly kiss men like u Baby
Ya cash money is Slim, and u cant Be G
Tried since u was a Juvenile to try to be me
U know im Hot Boy so u just jealous as ****
U needa stop boy u like Wayne, high off some piff
U need to go and jump high off a cliff, but not the DJ
U get embarrassed worse, u washed up like the sea waves
Or starfish, Patrick aint only one retarded
Get lost like u Aruba dawg cause u heartless

No comments: