8/16/08

The Rest Of The People

I didn't receive a lot of verses so this post goes to the people who took their time to write a verse...

[ADIDAR]

I’m not from Georgetown, but I’m an uptown hoya
The king went onto his knees and called me loyal
The way I represent crowns me the advocate
You don’t need the fire, the candle’s already lit
I can drop the bombs like I spit rhymes on Caton
I got you knocking on hell’s door, I hear Satan
As a true supporter and monger of hate
And the devil, a mean-brained atheist
You on the ground leaking a menstrual bleed

[Da Great Dane]

I’m the chef in this and I’m gonna roast you until you’re toast
Ok look my face may be white but you look like you saw a ghost
This little kid thinks he can win battling me the names Da Great Dane
My rhymes will cut this kid at the membrane he’ll never be the same
I’m gonna explode while my rhymes eat at you internally at your insides
Watch you implode while it stings in you for eternally like a killer enzyme
How am I suppose to battle a kid who has no car cuz he rides his bike around
Dude’s gonnna be killed every word he says is **** he needs to pipe down
Or I’m gonna be at the top of the roof waiting for him to get sniped down
This dude thinks he spits acid when he’s blasting but I’m the antacid
Trying to beat me I’ll finish him and serve his *** up in a hand basket
To his family and say sorry we couldn’t put all his remains in a casket
And they have to find some place for your tombstones grave placement
Lie and say I found your dead body in your friends Dave’s basement
I’m really glad man that I had to be the one that murdered you
When actually I’m the one that’s never actually heard of you
Which actually makes it that much easier for me to do all of this
Wait a minute think I did see you it was either you or I saw a *****
Sorry but I’m tired of killing Steve N his ego with what I say
He’s a roach to me and I’m the raid all it takes is one little spray
And sorry Steve but I just put you in your grave for good today

[ANT]

You’re a disgrace, what makes you think you can take this ace on
And please change your name cuz you ain’t got nothin to hate on
Defeat is the fate you face, I’m too much of a savage
School this fool, failing to meet my standards cuz he rap below average
And ***** get your lips off Nas dick, damn can’t a ***** juss breathe
Put your mind to it, but believe a win off me, you will never achieve
I rhyme with flavor, when you will recognize I am greater
Mid-verse, and Moses couldn’t even turn the tides in your favor
I multiply my chances of victory, as I keep these rhymes attackin
As I add lines, I can see your level of confidence subtracting
This the result of when you clash with nice, you get slashed and diced
Divide my talent in 4ths Tyler, you still wouldn’t be half as nice
A win I proclaim, too easy putting this lame to shame
Only thing you get outta this is gaining fame to your name
See I impress the best, you lack text success
Fatally drew a W, leaving you shook like a etch a sketch

No comments: