8/22/08

Round 2: 1 vs 2

[1]
I got you in a lyrical checkmate, how can you still illiterate?
How can you unleash your next move, you gotta follow the mandate
Your rhymes ain’t getting you nowhere, my lyrics can wreck ‘em
Man I got you locked in a lyrical hell, next to Charlie Check’m
I’m mighty healthy, my force is deadly, this is the exact science
You can’t end this war; I’m not ready for an alliance
You haven’t reached your ultimate goal, how you gonna back out?
The depiction of this war tells me you gonna have to whack out
I got enough respect, I’m like CJ from grove street
Recruiting daily members, who don’t even know me
When people gonna see this freestyle battle go down
They gonna think I’m like a pitbull, fresh from the dog pound
So next time you better think twice before comparing yourself to me
Man your rhymes so whack, you signed to collipark and you’re on mtv

[2]
.I'm Feeling Like Osama Cause I'm Loving The War
.So If Your Lookin For Beef, I'll Drop Bombs Like We're In War
.See I'm Coming Strap Homie You Can Call Me A Bra
.While I'm Still Standing Tall, Yellin Phuck The Law
.See I Used To Watch Money Now I'm Counting Your Lifetime
.Spittin Crazy Rhyme Waiting For My Time, Ta Shine
.See I'm Blowin This Emcees Like Huricane Winds
.And Im A One Man Army I Cant Be Cease
.You Dont Wanna End Up Dead And Be Deliver To Your Parents
.Cause Im Like T.I. You Can Catch Me With All Type Of Weapons
.See I Got This Game On Lock, Similar To A Prison House
.And All You Do Is Talk S H I T Like I Took A Dump In Your Mouth
.See My Flow Is Nasty, Similar To A Whore
.And Your Like Like George Bush Always Losing The War
.See This Emcees Afraid Of Me I Got Em' Saying There Prayers
.So I Believe To Be The Best And Put My Fist In The Air

No comments: