8/22/08

Round 2: 5 vs 6

Topic: War

[5]
My temperature is rising, my blood and the heat
The sweat and the tears, got no love for police
Took Sean Bell out cause they thought he was strapped
If they could they’d kill us all just for rockin our cap
Wearin big shirts with pictures of our loved ones slain
Who tried to get they life together but submerged in the game
The block gives a little but takes a bunch like ya ex-spouse
But it don’t matter cause in the slums there is no next route
So we just ride till we check out, our backs to the wall
A gun in our jeans, two middle fingers up to the law
The schools can’t teach survival cause this life is too raw
I seen exchange for the numbers, sellin white in the hall
They multiply in funds, something wrong, then the guns drawn
Bullets fired, mama mourns cause her son has been mauled
Now I’m sittin in my dark room, smell of revenge
Is in the air like monoxide, its a ghetto apartheid
So it’s a war in the heart of streets
Why the good and meek pumpin in the heart of the beast?
I put a dagger in his chestplate, say nothin’ bout it the next day
Informants come and I let the tec spray
So to my brothas keep workin for the cream, the leche(milk)
And imma keep speakin these words till the feds arrest me
Speak water over fire thats been blazed like a Swisher
If I fall for the streets, tell my unborn ill miss him
Got my armor and my rhymebook, fight as im ridin
So don't touch, you'll get burnt cause my temperature's risin
(Instrumental Click Here)


[6]
No love iz all war, when I drop bodies like kamikazes,
When u hit da floor, u explode like u got exposed by paparazzi,
I’m like a buffalo soldier u lik a Nazi, Game over!
Imma bane of fascism u can’t stop me, yo reign’s over,
Get inside heads like surgery, heavy metal like mercury, Have ya head burgundy,
Cats fear me like back when people feared the weapons of Germany,
That bull spit rap ya’ll talkin’ really ain’t concernin’ me,
My tracks make ya spinal crack with my final act,
Ya’ll little rap vinyl’s whack, while my raps Richie just like Lionel tracks,
Ya’ll suckas soft just like vaginal packs,
I make ya’ll bleed you need a dang tampon,
You emcees get bubbled by my hot lyrics like scantrons,
U emcees try 2 make a remix & make it into a bootsier song,
When my raps detonate & destruct like a nuclear bomb,
Brutal like Vietnam, I cut more than barbers,
& u know yo boy get more pearl than harbor, IZ ALL WAR!
(Instrumental Click Here)

No comments: