9/9/08

Final: Da Great Dane vs ADIDAR

Da Great Dane
I can see you five years from now washed up and frost bitten
Rapping bitten raps and still sounding like the worse written
Punching hitting my words are fatal how did you get to this round?
You just said how your rhymes are lethal but how deadly are they now?
There nothing my rhymes cut thru yours like a hot knife thru butter
When I go in this battle I rap like a pro in the game you just utter
What did you say? Did you stutter? Are you afraid the big bad wolf?
Are you afraid that I’ll expose your lies and those rhymes you took?
I’m the Lyrical Devil here bringing you to my hell trapped in the flames
Open my book look for Adidar and check your sorry *** off my list of names
When you rap battle me it’s like having sex you’ve never experienced this
Can’t hook up with a girl and your pick up lines show you’re experience less
All the big words you don’t use right mean you’re not that intelligent
Just a kid talking non-sense in this battle your rhymes are just irrelevant
F*ck giving my two cents here’s a million and every thought in my cerebral
You can never beat Great Dane you'll never come up with something equal

ADIDAR

I don’t accept defeat, when competition is this dope
I’m not ready to back down, I ain’t here to cope
I gonna crack the CSI code before the last episode
Catch the number 1 crip before I can make out the story mode
I’m not gonna back down, freestyling against a clown
I can’t catch my breath, I’m gonna drown
Drown in these rhymes; I’m in the center of the undertow
Can’t get myself out of this mess, I spent too much doe
I’m the other rap master, the other kid from marcy
Got Brooklyn on my back, from the window I could far-see
Predict your battle, predict your last rhyme
You seem scatty standing in place, no time to fly
My consequences keep weighing you down
Lost in regret, doubt, and what my rhymes are about
The time is now; I ain’t here to **** around
I’m gonna cop for now, blast the beat loud, this is what I’m about
Da Great Dane can’t see through me, ***** can’t see my face
I’m bleeding this ill static, leaking blood all over this place
This is my time to shine, this rap competition is mine
I persevere till we run out of time
These are my last bars; I don’t need to pop a cap
My raps so strong, my bang is equivalent to a gat

No comments: