9/1/08

Semi Final

[1]
Eyes open to the noise of my alarm clock ringin
Birds singin, pour a glass of juice and start drinkin
Get in the shower, be out the house in a half hour
Get on the bus to school so I can get my *** smarter
Tryna stay awake sometimes my eyes burnin
Along with hunger blindin my mind from learnin
Thought we’d be deserve more than the fake food that they servin
3 p.m., maybe go home and take a nap and
At 5 I’m back at it for basketball practice
Tryna make it on time sometimes I get stressed and
I’m back in the shower from two hours of sweatin
Get on the computer and start answer questions
Finally when I’m done I let my head hit the pillow
This is basically how each of my weekdays will go

[2]
Why won't you admit your sins and bring them to church?
Instead of grinding it with shame, like you grind tree birch
My lyrics of fury are unleashing flames
How can you create **** after listening to my rhyme games?
My lyrics are rare, you're too confused too care
Go back to cashing checks, and comparing whack **** in despair
They call me the president's advocate for a reason
I thought you were always used to hearing voice of treason
Remember when I tied you to the devil's stick in lyrical hell?
And then forced your rhymes into a guilty puddle in a prison cell?
I'm prepared for judgement day, your upcoming doomsday
I'm like a strong force, like water from a hurricane active bay
My scheme *** way is the secret to cracking the code
See every car in town, even the cop car I rode
I'm part of the hip hop police, I was the one honored to save you
I know about cats who doubt their last rhyme,
emerged from the filthy places like a never-ending rue

[3]
Wake up in the morning f*ck it there’s no reason to open my eyes
What’s the reason to get up when all I do is end up choking on lies
My life seems like a soap opera but this isn’t no drama
There’s no cameras but there’s this girl she’s a real charmer
This chick hates me but I’ll murder anyone who harm her
But when I try to fix things it turns and bites me that’s karma
My life is like a movie that’s stuck on rewind its same old sh*t on replay
It’s like I saw this stuff before I’m going insane seeing this sh*t everyday
I just go to school so I can get the hell outta this town and go to work for this jerk
Who keeps saying if I’m late one more time I’m fired that’s it I’m going berserk
And on top of all this I barely get paid and I’m thinking about grabbing a purse
But I know that if I did that one more time I’ll be shot and in the back of a hearse
Everyday to me seems to be dead ends in a dead beat town of broken dreams
I open my eyes to look for some help but I know I’ll never see any openings
And then at night I lay on my bed and try to forget about the drama and sorrow
But how can I when I have to face the same bullsh*t when I wake up tomorrow

No comments: